Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Excellent Article on Anti-Inflammatory Diet

"If the balance shifts by consuming excessive omega-6, the cell membrane produces chemicals called cytokines that directly cause inflammation."
Every once in a while, I find that I need to remind myself of why I've adopted an anti-inflammatory diet.  Most of the time, I don't find it difficult to stick to my diet, but sometimes I'll allow myself a little taste of a sugary dessert or bread.  When I do, sometimes it's very difficult stay on the wagon--to not go crazy and bury my face in a pile of confections.  Articles like this are perfect reminders of why I need to stay on that wagon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to the article. A good reminder for me as well. I have enjoyed reading your blog which I came across today. I can relate to much of your posts and in particular about the difficulty in determining what causes a crash.

    ReplyDelete